Monday, April 23, 2007

WSOP plans

Last Thursday I was bored with my normal routine of SNG's so I decided to enter the same WSOP satellite, the 30+3 rebuy at 15:00 ET, that I won last year to get my seat. I hadn't played in any cash satellites for the world series yet this year. Well after winning a few key coinflips and having all my big hands hold up I took down 1st and the main event package. Ship it!

Now, I have to figure out how long I want to be out in Vegas. Some of the early NL events are going to be full of mega donkeys so not going out there and playing in them would be a huge financial mistake. I'm definitely going to be out there in early June and most likely the majority of the time. I had thought about going to Spain in Mid May to visit my Aunt and a friend but I really need to be concentrating on building my roll up for Vegas. The WPT just added an event in Barcelona in October so I can always go then.

No comments: