Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The 3k challenge has been scrapped

It was a stupid idea to begin with. I'm currently at 1354 SNG's 8% ROI +$10394. Overall that is extremely solid but my graph is starting to resemble the Nasdaq index after the dot-com bubble. It's really frustrating and I'm going to handle it like I've handled past downswings, by taking a break until I feel I'm ready to play again. I will continue to play SNG's until I leave for Hawaii on the 28th but I will no longer be bound to the 3000 SNG threshold.

T minus 13 days until I leave for Oahu. I was checking out things to do on the big island, I'm headed there on December 3rd, and was amazed at some of the pictures I saw. Exploring that island is going to be a treat. I'll make sure to post pictures and trip reports.

Just want to send a congrats out to my aunt/godmother Gina. She somehow matched all but one of the powerball numbers to win 10 grand. Would've been sweet to win the whole jackpot but I'm sure she'll have 10,000 reasons why missing it by 1 number isn't so bad.

No comments: