Thursday, November 02, 2006

Time for a challenge

3 months after signing up I am finally making my first "meaningful" entry. Not too much has happened since then. Went out to Vegas and played in the WSOP(busted out after 6 hours KK < AQ). While out there, I visited Zion National Park. Picture of me atop of angels landing in Zion below. Was going to post more pics but I haven't found any fast way to upload them.

Other than that I haven't been doing too much. That's going to change on November 28th when I head to Hawaii for 2 weeks then to Australia for 2-3 months. I've always wanted to go to Aussie land but now because of some game(online poker) where I push buttons for a couple hours a day I can live there for awhile. Should be fun.

Since I doubt I'll be playing much in December I decided I needed to put in the hours this month. I decided that 3000 SNG's in 30 days would be a challenging yet not unachievable goal. I started back on the the 30th of October and have played 368 tournies so far. Ahead of pace but with thanksgiving and a few other random party days it's going to be interesting to see if I stay on course.

Will probably update every 500 tournies or so. Right now I'm running extremely hot and would hate to jinx it by posting my results so far.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.